Easy and Quick Recipes for Weekend
Weekend is ahead and we all want to eat good and mouth watering food to make life delicate in weekend days.
There are so many things which we can made easily at home and we don’t need to go to the restaurant. Some recipes are:
1.Instant Stove Spicy Beef
What do you need
- 1 lb / 450g skirt steak (or flake stack)
- 4 bell peppers (red, green and / or yellow, stadium and seeds)
- 1 large onion (white, yellow, or purple, peeled)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 to 12 Investigations (corn or wheat)
- Garnish: Pico de Galileo (or
- Salsa, cream, bottled hot sauce, and / or Mexican table sauce)
- Garnish: Kitty Lieut and Tomato
- How to make it
- To cut the meat against the grain, cut the stack into 5 inch strips.
- Slice the peppers and onions into 7-inch strips.
See More :
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan and start cooking the meat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue to cook until meat is cooked.
- Add chili peppers and onions; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Continue to cook and cook until the juice is reduced, the meat can be cooked and the peppers and onions are infinite and translucent.
- Crush your delicious fries and serve with the garnishes you like. For food, meat and vegetable strips are placed on a crust and stuck with one or more donkeys; then the tortilla is then put or spread (depending on the amount of filling) and by hand. ate
Dietary Guidelines (per serving)
- Calories 3422
- Total Fat 95G
- 34g of fat
- Unsafe Fat 24g
- Cholesterol 90 mg
- Sodium 7,560 mg
- 515 g of carbohydrates
- Dietary fiber 39 g
- Protein 117 g
- Different cooking methods allow you to get an unlimited number of original options.
- Changes in both technology and structure, but the important thing is not to be random:
- you need to take a huge amount of fruit, depending on the amount of seating.
- As a result, this fast and tasty dish from potatoes will look very appealing.
How to make
- Take the potatoes for a while and clean them.
- With young root crops, thinner skin can be removed.
- Then with a sharp knife, make an option, pushing it to the end.
- In the receiving space, add pieces of chicken.
- Fully covered with snacks, mayonnaise, garlic and various dry seasonal patterns.
- Bake in the oven for 25-40 minutes.
- The time depends on the size of the potatoes and the taste of different characteristics.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle with grated cheese a few minutes before it’s ready.
- Such a quick and tasty dish of potatoes can be served with any vegetable salad.
(Nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using a component database and can be estimated. Individual