Experts and Ramadan Platters
In the month of Ramadan, suhoor and iftar are specially arranged, moderate use of food is very important during Ramadan.
Drinking water and fruit juices should be increased in the morning and in the morning, you should also use milk and yogurt in your diet.
Use a paella with milk in the morning, as well as a handful of fruits.
Wheat is also beneficial in the morning with wheat as well as bananas and apples in the morning. It is possible to get thirsty during the day by eating a strict diet, cooked meats and spicy foods.
In the morning there is a higher risk of getting thirsty than eating fast or strong tea, coffee, coke, sew-up or other similar drinks, spices, sharp peppers, salty foods.
Eating day-to-day food at the table makes it impossible to restrain your hands, but do you feel ashamed after your stomach is full?
Think of the consequences of excessive eating for a minute, such as lack of food, stomach upset and burning sensation, stomach gas and low energy intake.
So after all, what does it look like to think better? Use more food or moderate amounts of food?
High Use Of Water:
If you really want to avoid overeating, make a habit of consuming a high amount of water; not only is excessive use of water during this hot season, but consequently you are not consuming too much of the diet. Can do. Often, our body is engulfed in feelings of thirst and hunger, and during Ramadan we both feel intense. But too much appetite is actually the result of thirst. The use of a glass of water before eating is better because it can affect the digestive system during meals. However, after an hour of diet you can enjoy the water better.
The start of something small
Start an Iftar with something small like a palm and then take a break before extending your hand to other things. Palm reduces your sense of hunger. In the meantime, if the prayer is offered in the West, then it becomes easier to use the diet according to your physical needs.
Must-read: Swedish Princess decides to work as an assistant health worker
After a long fast, you start to eat some fast food at break time, but by gently chewing each nala, you will be able to enjoy the relief of feeling better after that long break. ۔ Similarly, chewing gently will not allow you to swallow it properly and will help the body to send hunger-filling signals effectively.
Sit down and eat:
Do not stand and eat anything, but whenever food is in front, sit down and eat it. This will allow you to enjoy more of its taste and will also start to feel full.
Avoid eating around before iftar:
If there is plenty of delicious food on the table and their aroma is moving to zero, then get out of there. Proximity to food often plays an important role in shaking up your low food choices. If the intention is to weaken, eat some away, but be closer to the family so that the conversation can continue.
- Experts say that palm and yogurt, water and fresh fruit juice should be used to open the fast. Then after waiting for ten minutes, you should take a dose that is high in minerals.
- Iftar should be taken moderately. Efforts should be made to avoid sugar and fat, as these foods not only have adverse effects on human metabolism, but can also cause headaches and make humans feel tired.
- Iftar, use chicken and boiled rice, as well as vegetable and fruit cream salads.
- Vegetables and fruits such as watermelons, peaches etc. between Iftar and Sehri are effective in protecting the day from hunger and thirst.
- If we have samosas, it is considered incomplete without dumplings. If it is not possible without it, then brush oil on samosas or rolls and bake them.
- For foods that do not consume oil in small quantities or are consumed in small quantities, such as potato stove and yogurt, etc., sandwiches instead of oil and ghee samosas, dumplings, bowls will be a good alternative.
Experts emphasize eating soft and digestive foods such as yogurt, broth, poultry, pudding and other soft foods. Besides, vegetables, fruit, soups, etc. are also useful in both iftar and sehri which not only protects against indigestion. It is also useful in restful sleep.