Position: Executive - Shift Manager
About Nukkadwala (http://www.nukkadwala.co.in/)
Nukkadwala by Vatika Group represents India's newest chain of QSR (Quick service restaurant) smart and stylish restaurants, for the value conscious. Our inspiration is the more than five million street vendors across India who peddles tasty morsels every day to ensure that Indians eat their way through the streets of the country.
At Nukkadwala we strive to provide a service experience that encompasses warmth, good service and unrivaled cuisine. Our brand promise encompasses offering our customers authentic flavors of handpicked regionally -popular Indian street food served hygienically.
Position: Shift Manager
Reporting To: Operations Head
- Must be willing to take up challenges
- Manage entire operation of the assigned QSR.
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Assist in the execution of the QSR business plan as directed by the Management Team.
- To ensure that all standards are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the QSR.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards. Cooperate with Marketing, Operations to respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Coordinate POP Marketing materials in a timely and accurate fashion given the marketing calendar of events as directed by the Marketing team.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs.
- In coordination with the Marketing, communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions, marketing initiatives and campaigns with the team in the store.
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback, use of Training materials, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Provide positive leadership to promote a strong teamwork environment and fun atmosphere.
- Provide clear and timely communications of all activities throughout the assigned store and to the Management Team.
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and timely reporting of issues to the Management Team.
- Support and adhere to Company Standards for Operations, Marketing/Communications and Brand Identity.
- Undergraduate/Graduate with decent communication skills
- Minimum experience of 2-5 years, experience in QSR industry is MUST
Skills Specific to the position:
- Customer Focus
- Basic computer skills
- Good Spoken English
- Positive Attitude
- Diligent, able to handle Supply chain management software
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Should be able to keep his team motivated