Position: Executive - Content Writer
About Nukkadwala (http://www.nukkadwala.co.in/)
Nukkadwala by Vatika Group represents India's newest chain of QSR (Quick service restaurant) smart and stylish restaurants, for the value conscious. Our inspiration is the more than five million street vendors across India who peddles tasty morsels every day to ensure that Indians eat their way through the streets of the country.
At Nukkadwala we strive to provide a service experience that encompasses warmth, good service and unrivaled cuisine. Our brand promise encompasses offering our customers authentic flavors of handpicked regionally -popular Indian street food served hygienically.
Position: Content Writer
- Ability to create and write engaging content for social media, case studies and newsletter.
- Responsible for writing and publishing Web content; maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs.
- Manage and create content for social media calendar and campaigns including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc.
- Creative writing such as thoughts, slogans etc.
- Monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company including customer reviews.
- Coordinating with internal product teams/offline marketing team and web content agencies for content creation/updating.
- Write quality, professional blog post articles relevant to the brand mainly for hospitality, Business Centres and Facility management sector.
- Should understand the value of customer insights and in-depth, meaningful research to generate quality content.
- Ability to curate and gather content and turn into meaningful reports and articles for internal and external project communications.
- 100% proficiency in English is a must.
- Should be able to write conversational, catchy as well as subject specific communications.
- Should be able to take ownership of the work and ensure timely delivery.
- Previous work experience in branding and communication of hotels industry will be preferred. Fresher may also apply