Position: COMMIS I/II/III
About Nukkadwala (http://www.nukkadwala.co.in/)
Nukkadwala by Vatika Group represents India's newest chain of QSR (Quick service restaurant) smart and stylish restaurants, for the value conscious. Our inspiration is the more than five million street vendors across India who peddles tasty morsels every day to ensure that Indians eat their way through the streets of the country.
At Nukkadwala we strive to provide a service experience that encompasses warmth, good service and unrivaled cuisine. Our brand promise encompasses offering our customers authentic flavors of handpicked regionally -popular Indian street food served hygienically.
Position: Commis I/II/III
Reporting To: Head - Commissary
- Supports the executive chef, Sous chef, line chefs as well as other kitchen employees in food production
- Prepares food as per the orders, organizes his area miscen place, all cutting, chopping, sauces, gravies replenishment.
- Checks what is to be done in advance, all semi finished food material has to be stocked neatly in fridges or otherwise.
- Make all food orders as per the laid out portions and must taste all the orders when finished, no deviation from the taste.
- Must keep his area spick and span.
- Coordinates for raw material.
- Assists in taking monthly inventory on the last day of the month with controller of food.
- Undergraduate/Graduate (In Hotel Management - Food Production)
- Fresher-10 years experience (preferably in Indian Cuisine)
Skills Specific to the position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should love working with food
- Can work well in a team and in a diverse work environment